WhatsApp video calling feature is now Officially launched in India. The WhatsApp video calling feature is introduced in WhatsApp Beta version. You can Also Enjoy this Features by Following Steps given Below. So have a look.
WhatsApp Video Calling Feature :
Note that for WhatsApp video call to work, both parties should be running a WhatsApp build that supports the feature. If you are already running the latest WhatsApp beta then it’s pretty simply to start a video call. But if you don’t have beta version then follow below simple steps to get video calling feature.
Steps To Enable WhatsApp video calling on Android :
- Firstly Open Google Play and search for WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp’s Google Play listing
- Then Scroll dow towards the bottom of the page
- In the section that says Become a beta tester tap on I’M IN
- Confirm on the next screen and wait for a few minutes
- Then Come back to WhatsApp listing page on Google Play
- You should see an option to Update WhatsApp to beta version
- Finally Update the app