There is a new and workable feature in WhatsApp, wherein users can send multiple contacts at once. The Fifecore Android beta version has come in. It will soon be available to all users. Now users can share and send only one contact at a time. While testing this feature, we have seen to send 25 contacts.
How to Send Send Multiple Contact :
Send Multiple Contact feature can be used like old features. You have to select the contact by going to the profile of the person who has to send the contact. If you tap on the name of the contact they will be selected. After this, tap Arrow. The contacts will be sent. If you want to use this feature now, then download WhatsApp Beta version.
Follow Steps To Send Multiple Contact
- Firstly Open your WhatsApp profile and open the profile of the person to send the contact.
- Then Go to the attachment in the chat box and select the contact.
- After this, the list of contacts will open before you. Now let’s select the contact. Now tap on the green arrow appearing in front.
- Then such a list will open up to you. Your contacts have selected. Now tap the green arrow again. The contacts have sent.
- Such messages will appear to the receiver. To see the entire contact, click on view all.
- After this, such a contact list will appear. Now you can save these contacts.