New Vodafone FLEX Plans – Vodafone has launched its FLEX services for all Prepaid users. A revolutionary new concept to use Calls, Internet, SMS and Roaming with just in one single recharge. So grab more details on it.
Vodafone flex, Vodafone new flex plan, Vodafone Prepaid flex plan details :
The Vodafone Flex offers flexibility to prepaid users and comes with no pre-fixed quotas for voice, data or SMS. Vodafone has listed its Flex recharge plans for users and how much money it saves for them. Under the Vodafone FLEX pack you only need to do one single recharge and then use that balance for voice calls, internet usage, SMS and on roaming. Vodafone Flex customers can also carry forward their unused Flex balance and can save more. In all you get flexibility and total freedom to choose what you need to do with it.
Vodafone Flex Recharges :
Prepaid FLEX Recharge Benefits :
- Convenient – No need to do multiple recharges
- Flexible – No fixed quota for Voice & Data
- Value for Money – Carry forward your unused FLEX
Frequently Ask Questions :
- What happens if my FLEX balance gets over?
- Once your FLEX are over, deductions for calls and data usage would be from core balance at standard tariffs. However, to continue enjoying the benefits, you can recharge with MicroFlex which will top up your FLEX Balance with the same validity as your original pack. You can also recharge with any other FLEX denomination.
- What happens if my FLEX validity get over?
- You can recharge with FLEX before the validity gets over to carry forward all your unused FLEX. However, once your validity gets over, deductions for calls and data usage would be from core balance at standard tariffs.