Videocon d2h “Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer” is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Videocon d2h Limited “Videocon d2h”, where a Videocon d2h Subscriber, having High Definition ‘HD’ Set Top Box and an Active Account Status can subscribe to HD Add-on’s @ just Rs. 1/- (“Offer Price”) any time between 20th May 2016 to 22nd May 2016. The Eligible Subscriber will be able to watch the relevant HD channels corresponding to their subscribed base package for 30 days effective from the date of subscription.
The Offer is, in addition, to any existing promotional scheme available from Videocon d2h and this Offer can be availed only on the said Offer Days.
How to get this Videocon d2h Offer:
Eligibility for this offer:
- The Offer is open ONLY to Videocon d2h Subscribers with having HD STB & an Active Account Status.
- You must subscribe to ‘HD Add-on’ on the Offer Days between 00:00 hours on 20th May 2016 to 23:59:59 hours on 22nd May 2016.
- The following person(s) shall not be entitled to avail this promotional scheme:
- Employee(s) of Videocon d2h and their relatives;
- Videocon d2h business associates including the dealer(s) and advertising agency(ies);
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) etc.;
- Existing subscribers of offered service.
- Videocon d2h reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate.
Terms & Conditions:
- HD Add-ons are monthly subscription add-ons. Regular HD Add On monthly price is Rs 125/150/175 respectively as per the subscribed base packs.
- Please check with customer care representative or on through website www.videocond2h.com for the HD Add On applicable to your subscribed base package.
- To avail the offer price of Rs 1/-, the customer must subscribe to HD Add-on at any point of time during the mentioned offer period from 20th May to 22nd May 2016.
- The Customer’s account should be in active state to subscribe to ‘HD Add-on’.
- The Customer should have sufficient account balance to subscribe to ‘HD Add-ons’.
- Once subscribed @ Rs 1/-, ‘HD Add-on’ shall be available for 30 days & cannot be de-activated before that.
- After the 30 day’s subscription period, the ‘HD add on’ will be auto renewed at the normal price of Rs 100/ 125/150/175 per month respectively as per the subscribed base packs.
- If You want to discontinue the service post the Subscription Period, You need to call the customer care one day prior to offer completion date (i.e. in this case he needs to call on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it will continue on the regular price of Rs 125/150/175 per month respectively as per the subscribed base packs, from the next month onwards, until requested for disconnection.
- By opting for the Offer, You permit Videocon d2h to debit your d2h customer account with the applicable subscription fee during the Subscription Period and thereafter.
- Existing subscribers on HD Add-ons cannot be Remove/Downgrade the add-on & then opt for the Offer during the Offer Period.
- Terms and conditions as mentioned herein are subject to change, without prior intimation.
- Videocon d2h shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Videocon d2h website or process any transaction thereon.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.