CuteCharge has come up with an amazing trick to “Transfer Paytm Cash To Bank” at 0% Charge. We can also transfer directly from paytm wallet to bank account but it charge 4% of transfer cash.So we have come up with an )% charge trick to Transfer Paytm Cash To Bank. To carry out this trick we will required AskMePay App and Udio Wallet App.
- Paytm Account : Paytm is India’s largest mobile commerce platform. Paytm started by offering mobile recharge and utility bill payments and today it offers a full marketplace to consumers on its mobile apps.
- AskMyPay App : AskmePay app is a multi purpose app which allows you to do high speed recharges, explore exciting deals nearby and make cashless payments.For all these payments, it provides a mobile wallet option where you can keep your money pre-loaded. And not just that, it offers the widest range of payment options – net banking, credit card, debit card and other popular mobile wallet options available in market.
- Udio Wallet App : Udio is Update Version of the “Shmart Wallet”. If you are a user of Shmart wallet app already then you are not a new user to udio app. It is India’s first Social Mobile Wallet loaded with superpowers that make your electricity & gas payments, DTH & mobile recharges, bill splits & gifting experience super simple, easy & filled with surprises. You can Transfer Udio Wallet Balance To Bank Account at 0% Charge.
How To Transfer Paytm Cash To Bank Account Using Udio Wallet ?
- First Download AskMePay Wallet. (CLICK HERE)
- Then Download Udio Wallet. (CLICK HERE)
- Login/Sign up On AskMePay Wallet & Udio Wallet App.
- Run AskMePay App & Click On ‘Recharges” Option.
- Now proceed to Recharge your Mobille number with Wrong Operator. (Choose wrong Operator compulsory).
- Now Proceed to Payment mode and Choose “E-wallet” >> “Paytm Wallet” and Complete the payment.
- Now you notice following details with Payment Status: Success and Recharge Status : Failed
- After Sometimes amount will be added in AskMePay wallet.
- Now Open Udio wallet App, You will notice that amount is also reflected in Udio wallet.
- From Udio wallet you can Easily Transfer Udio amount in Bank at Rs.0 Charge.
Points To Remember :
- AskMePay wallet is automatically linked to Udio Wallet.
- AskMePay Wallet Balance = Udio Wallet Balance
- AskMePay Wallet Monthly Limit Is Same As Udio wallet.
- It can be Risky, So Try Lesser amount to transfer according to your convenience.
NOTE : Try this trick at your own risk, CuteCHARGE.com will not responsible if any damage caused.