Rooting Android Phone is the process of gaining full admin control of the android smartphone. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similarly like running programs as administrators in Windows.
Table of Contents
Android Root, Rooting Android Smartphones :
Well, rooting an Android phone simply means to gain administrative privileges (or root access if you are from a Linux background) on the system. When you buy a new Android phone, you are just a guest user on the phone. You can use the phone, just as a guest would use Windows, but you will not be able to make any changes to the system files.
Advantages of Rooting , Pros of Rooting, Benefits of Rooting :
- Install incompatible apps : You can unlock the incompatible apps. Also Unlock Apps that are banned or can’t be accessed in a particular country or region.
- Unlock hidden features : Get access to Hidden Features of Smartphones and in System Panel.
- Use Android device to Hack WiFi : Yes! You can hack WiFi network and disable other people’s net connection in the same WiFi.
- Speed Up your Mobile Processor : Increase speed of your mobile processor. It can be Risky. So Research well before doing this.
- Increase RAM : Also You can Increase RAof your device on Rooted Device.
- Block Ads from Android Apps: Android users will be aware of the annoying ads that pop up in between some apps, but you can make them go away once you root your phone. AdBlock is an app used for removing and blocking ads.
- Install different ROMs, MODs, Kernel: You can install different ROMs, Kernels and MODs on your device after rooting it.Android is the best operating system for the mobile device when it comes to customization.
- Underclock the CPU to boost battery life: You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life on your device.
Disadvantages of Rooting , Cons of Rooting :
- Rooting Voids Phone’s Warranty : The Moment you root yoour phone, its no longer in Warranty.
- Bricking: This is the most dreaded word of the rooting world. When you brick your device, it simply means your Android device is now a very fancy and very unusable brick. Unless you are a very good software engineer or have a family member working in manufacturing company of mobiles, you will have to flush up some money.
- Ad Blocking : Ad Blocking is advantages but some time it may lead to disadvantages
- Security Risks: Chance of Malware Attacks (Virus Attacks) Increases.
So Before Rooting any Android Smartphone Think on above Topics.