Reliance Jio is one of the fastest developing service network provider in India. Everyone is talking about Reliance 4G JIO and its Data Offers along with its network availabilities in their area. Every Jio user is excited to know Reliance Jio USSD Codes, as its new in networks, no one still knows Codes to check data balance in Reliance Jio 4G. So Read this Full Post.
Table of Contents
Reliance Jio USSD Codes
People wants to know Reliance Jio USSD Codes to check own Jio number, plans & offers. In this article, you will get all Reliance Jio USSD codes to check balance, data or to check new Jio Offers on your number. Jio recently passed it’s Demo test and now it’s fully launched for all devices in all over India.
Every Jio user is excited to know Jio USSD Codes, as its new in networks, no one still knows Codes to check data balance in Reliance Jio 4G. As, I found many searched on Google, I decided to share all Jio 4G ussd codes which can be used to check Talktime offers, Plans & Packs on your sim card.
List of Reliance Jio USSD codes for Checking Balance & 4G Data
|Know my Jio Number||Dial *1# or use My Jio App|
|Check 4G data usage||sms MBAL to 55333|
|Check prepaid balance & validity||sms BAL to 199|
|Know bill amount||sms BILL to 199|
|Check current tariff plan||sms MY PLAN to 199|
|Activate 4G data||Call 1925 or sms START to 1925|
|Check net balance||use MyJio app|
- *333# : Dial this code to check your main balance.
- To receive the same via sms, you can text MBAL to 55333 which is toll free number. You won’t charged for sending sms to that number.
- There is no USSD code to check data in Reliance jio. But every time you disconnect internet, you get sms informing the data consumed in last session.
How to Check My Jio Number?
There is no Code to check your Jio sim number.
How to Check Main Balance in Jio?
Answer: Open Dialer and type *333# to check your balance. Else you can also check via SMS, for this text MBAL to 55333. Don’t worry you won’t charged for this messages, it’s toll free.
How to Check Data Usage in Jio?
- There is no USSD Code provided to check data usage in your Jio Sim, but you can use My Jio app for tracking data usage & voice call duration both.
- Let me ask again, have you got the answer for your query? I hope, YES! These were the codes you can use on your Reliance Jio 4G Sim for checking details about your number.
Know Your Jio Sim Number
In most of the operators, you can check own number by dialing ussd code *1#. But if you are getting error like ‘connection problem or invalid MMI code’ then we have another solution to find out your Jio number.
- Firstly Open MyJio app > Manage your account
- You will signed in automatically
- Then Under My Jio heading, you will find your jio number.