PhonePe App Offer : Phonepe Wallet has again come up with an amaong offer where you get Rs.50 Cashback on Sending Rs.1 to Anyone. So Grab this PhonePe App offer. Flipkart group company – introduces a revolutionary way of making mobile payments in India.Unified Payments Interface(UPI) platform.Valid for New PhonePe Users. So Hurry up and loot the offer.
About PhonePe App Loot :
PhonePe required Unified Payments Interface (UPI) platform to work. UPI developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)) and it powered by YES Bank. Probably it transfer money between two banks without giving any card details or one time password. Also you can use it to do Mobile Recharge. So use this amazing app.
Steps To Get Rs.50 Cashback on Sending Rs.1 :
- Firstly Install Phone Pe Wallet App (Click Here)
- Open App and Click on Continue
- Click on Send SMS and Verify your Mobile Numer. (Charges Apply)
- Enter your Details
- Click on Create your VPA
- Now link your Bank account with PhonePe.
- Then Send ₹1 via your UPI Linked bank account to other PhonePe users on their mobile number or their @ybl VPA (Virtual Payments Address, an UPI identifier).
- Get Rs.50 Cashback in your phonePe Wallet within 1 working day.
Read Offer Details Carefully :
- Expire on on 24th December 2016 or restricted to first 1 million successful transactions on PhonePe whichever comes first.
- Valid only for first time users on PhonePe.
- Valid only once per Android Phone.
- Only valid on transaction of minimum ₹1 via your UPI Linked bank account.
- Only valid if you send money to other PhonePe users on their mobile number or their @ybl VPA (Virtual Payments Address, an UPI identifier).
- Not valid for direct money transfer to other bank accounts using the beneficiary’s bank account and IFSC code, or external VPAs (other than a @ybl VPA).
- Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe account within 1 working day.
- PhonePe reserves the right to either extend or withdraw the offer anytime without prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and/or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore only.