Phonepe UPI app from Flipkart offering 100% Cashback upto Rs.100 in Bank absolutely free when you spend Rs 100 On Phone Pe Via UPI By Doing Any Transaction. Valid on First UPI Transaction. So Hurry Up
100% Cashback via PhonePe on UPI Transaction :
PhonePe wallet is a digital UPI Enabled instrument i.e. an app powered by leading e-commerce website – Flipkart. Now, Get 100% Cashback on First UPI Transaction. just send money to others from your linked bank account to another person’s bank account and get your cashback upto Rs 100. So Hurry up !!
How to avail 100% cashback on Phonepe?
- Firstly Download PhonePe App (Install from PLAYSTORE)
- Register on PhonePe and set your MPIN (UPI PIN).
- Verify your Mobile number via OTP
- And complete minor process
- Now Select your Bank then they fetch your details
- Now Initiate a Transaction (Make sure its your First UPI Transaction)
- Enter your details.
- Below your bank account get Show, Pay the amount (Make sure you have created UPI on your bank). Enter 4 digit bank pin.pkart during the Offer Period.
About PhonepeOffer :
- 100% Cashback Offer is applicable only on making a successful transaction via your UPI-linked bank account
- 100% cashback on UPI transaction, maximum cashback of Rs 100
- This offer is valid only for the 1st UPI transaction made during the offer window
- Offer is valid only once per User or Device
- Offer is valid for all successful recharges, bill-payments and money transfers. Money transfers will be eligible only if money is sent to another Mobile number or @ybl VPA.
- Please note that offer is not valid for direct money transfer to bank accounts using the beneficiary’s bank account and IFSC code, or external (non @ybl) VPAs
- Cashback will be credited in your PhonePe wallet within 1 working day
- This offer is valid till 23:59 hours on 10th December 2016
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice
- In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions