Hello CuteCHARGE visitors, we all know about Paytm which is use for Recharge, Shopping, Merchant Payment, Send and Receive Money. But Do You Know You can also make Paytm Payment to Shopkeeper Without Internet by Using Paytm Toll Free Number.
Table of Contents
Paytm Payment Without Internet :
Use of Online Payment Wallet like Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik, PayuMoney, etc is now mostly accepted by shopkeeper/merchant. Internet is not Easily available in many areas. So Paytm has started new service to make Paytm Payment via use of Paytm Toll Free Number.
Steps To Use Paytm Toll Free Number :
- Paytm Toll-Free Number: 1800 1800 1234
- Call on above number from your registered paytm number.
- You will listen to a lady’s voice, and you will be told that you haven’t set PIN for your account.
- Then call will be ended.
- Then you will receive a call from Paytm.
- Choose Language by entering 1 for Hindi & 2 for English.
- After that computerized lady will ask you to enter PIN you want to set for your account.
- Enter any four digit number (remember this for future transaction)
- Now after entering PIN, enter 1 to confirm.
- Finally, you will be asked either to Pay someone or end call.
How to Transfer Money Using Paytm Toll Free Number without Internet ?
- If you want to Pay someone (like shop keeper, Friends) then call toll free number.
- Now choose 1 to pay someone and then enter their number.
- After that confirm number by pressing 1 and then enter the amount.
- Press 1 to confirm the amount.
- Your payment will be done and then you & receiver (shop keeper) will receive a message for a successful transaction.
Where can I use Paytm Without Internet ?
You can Use Paytm Payment without internet to pay any one Whether it is your friend or shopkeeper or cab driver or anyone.
I hope Paytm Payment by using Toll Free Number will help you to send and receive Paytm Cash in Paytm Wallet. It will Help you whether Rich or Poor, Rural or Urban, Smartphone or Feature Phone, Internet or No Internet. In Every corner of India, For Every one Paytm is there.