Ola Money App : India’s easiest, fastest and safest – Ola Money wallet is here with all new user experience and one tap access to all your daily needs. Ola Money can recharged via Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking. You can make prepaid mobile recharges and pay your postpaid bills with just one click. Valid till April 22nd 2017 to June 31st 2017.
Ola Money Can be Transferred to bank Like previously we have posted how you can Transfer Freecharge cashback to Bank and Mobikwik Cashback to Bank. Transfer ola money to Bank account instantly at 0% Charges, Ola Money cash to Bank account. Ola money has come up with Awesome feature i.e “Ola Money to Bank account” where you can transfer your all money to your Bank account, they are using popular method i.e IMPS which transferred money instantly into Bank account.
Table of Contents
How to get this Ola Money Wallet offer:
- Download/Install OLA-Money App (CLICK HERE)
- Login or Sign up your Ola money account.
- Now Goto “Add Money” and enter the amount Rs 250.
- Apply Promo Code : OLARUPAY
- Make Payment by Rupay Debit Card.
- Done, you will get Rs 25 additional Cashback in your Ola Money App instantly.
Offer – Source
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is only applicable on Transactions made for an amount of Rs 250/- or more, made only using the RuPay Cards.
- The cashback amount shall not exceed a sum of Rs 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five Only).
- Offer is valid only during the Offer Period, i.e. (Not available)
- The Offer can availed only on one Transaction per customer per month during the Offer Period.
- Customer needs to apply code OLARUPAY to avail the offer.
What you can do with OLA Money App
- Send money to your loved ones anytime, anywhere with a tap
- Easy mobile recharges and postpaid bill payments
- Pay Electricity and Gas bills
- Recharge your DTH and Data Cards
- Recharge you Mumbai Metro card in one go
- Safest and fastest wallet: you will be done with all transactions in just one click
- Use saved cards to make even faster recharges and postpaid bill payments
- Check your transaction history and remember where you spent your Ola Money