Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi-Dhan Vyapar Yojana Scheme launched by NITI Aayog to Rewards Cash Awards to Consumers and Merchants. The Peoples who use the digital payment system, Cashless Payment to make payment for Shopping, Bill Payment and Personal consumption expenditures. This Two schemes mainly focuses to bring cashless payment system in trend. So Read Full Post.
Table of Contents
Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi-Dhan Vyapar Yojana Scheme :
NITI Aayog announced that people who will use cashless payment system (digital transaction) will become eligible for daily and weekly prizes rewards. Also there will mega awards. These Rewards will applicable for both merchants and consumers. So Know Full Details in this Post.
Rewards are put under Two Schemes Given Below :
- Lucky Grahak Yojana : So Under the Lucky Grahak Yojana, 15,000 consumers will get Rs. 1,000 each daily; the weekly prizes will be worth Rs. 1 lakh, Rs. 10,000, and Rs. 5,000, and will be distributed between 7,000 consumers. The mega draw on April 14 will have prizes of Rs. 1 crore, Rs. 50 lakh, and Rs. 25 lakh. The government will announce total of 100 winners for USSD payments, 1,500 winners each for UPI and AEPS transactions, and 11,900 winners for RuPay.
- Digi-Dhan Vyapar Yojana : 7,000 merchants per week stand to win rewards of Rs. 50,000, Rs, 5,000, and Rs. 2,500 each week from December 25, 2016 to April 14, 2017. The mega draw, which will take place on April 14, will have rewards worth Rs. 50 lakh, Rs. 25 lakh, and Rs. 5 lakh.
How To Eligible for Digi-Dhan Vyapar Yojana Offer ?
- So To become eligible for Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi-Dhan Vyapar Yojana You Just have to make digital payments by followimg Modes.
- UPI (Unified Payment Interface) : Mobile app based payment system. Eg – SBI Pay, PNB UPI, Axis Pay, PhonePe, BHIM App
- AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System) : Payment is done on the micro ATM using your Adhaar and fingerprint. The merchant uses Aadhaar payment app to get money.
- Rupay Card : Payment made by Rupay Debit Card. All JanDhan Account holders have got rupay debit card
- USSD *99# Banking (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) : Payment method for those who don’t have smartphone or internet. Simply done by Keypad Mobile Phones By Dial USSD code *99#
- Example : You can Use UPI Apps like BHIM App for Aadhaar Base and UPI transaction.
- Also Transaction Amount must between Rs. 50 and Rs. 3,000.
Steps to Check if You Won in Lucky Grahak Yojana :
- Firstly Visit https://digidhanlucky.mygov.in/ website
- Then Depending on whether you are a Consumer or a Merchant, click on the corresponding button
- In the box that appears next, provide the mobile phone number registered with your UPI/ USSD/ RuPay/ AEPS account
- Then You will receive an OTP, which you must enter in the box that appears in the middle of the screen
- Click the Try Your Luck button
- Finally next message will show if you have won under the Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana.
- So Try Your Luck in this Two Schemes.