Jelly By Unihertz, the worlds smallest 4G Smartphone launched on Kickstarter. Jelly is a mini sized phone and it comes with Android 7.0 Nougat and also the first of its kind supporting the ultra fast 4G network. The device will be available in two variants, 1GB and 8GB internal, 2GB and 16GB internal. Jelly Unihertz runs on 1.1Ghz Quad core processor.
Jelly-Unihertz is a lightweight backup for their main phone and so it should be powered-up and ready to go when you are. Jelly has a replaceable battery design and with a full charge it has a upto 3 days working time (average usage) or upto 7 days on standby.
Specifications of Jelly Unihertz :
- Display Size: 2.45inch
- Resolution: 240*432 pixel
- OS: Android 7.0
- Network: Dual 4G
- Sim Card Type: Dual Nano Sim Support
- Storage: 1GB & 8GB internal, 2GB & 16GB internal
- Camera: 8MP Rear and 2MP Front
- Battery: 950mah
- Sensors: G Sensor, Compass, Gyroscope
- Colour: Pearl white, sky blue, space black
How to Buy Jelly Unihertz smartphones?
- Firstly Visit Kickstarter Project page from here
- Select your favourite mobile/pledge, Price starts from 59$
- Select your country & proceed further
- Then login account OR continue as Guest by entering email id
- Enter your shipping address, name, etc
- Now Wait till the August 2017 to get the phone your doorstep.
Jelly Mobile Price in India:
Jelly is a Kickstarter project launched on 30th April 2017 and you can order it at 59$. Or if you are late to book it, then it’s price will be 79$. So as per Indian currency, it’s price is about 5,000(INR)