FreeCharge Recharge Loot – Welcome to FreeCharge Wallet – the fastest mobile app for online recharge & bill payments. Not just easy, safe and secure, it is quick. Pay for your prepaid mobile recharges, postpaid mobile bill, electricity bill payment, dth recharge, landline bills, datacard, and utility bill payments in under 10 seconds.
Get 100% Cashback on First Recharge or Bill Payment (New users). Freecharge is now offering flat 100% Cashback on Recharges or Bill Payments of Rs 20 or above, Max cashback is Rs 20. Offer is valid maximum 1 time /new user/ debit/ credit card. Offer is Valid till 10th Aug 2017 for New users only.
NOTE- Don’t Use Virtual Credit card For Payment!!
How to avail Freecharge Recharge Offer
2) Install & Open the FreeCharge App.
3) Login/Sign up your Account on FreeCharge.
4) Now Initiate a Recharge or Bill payment of Rs 20 or above.
5) Apply Coupon:- NEW20
6) Pay Using Debit/Credit to avail the Offer
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid on successful Recharges/Bill Payments done till 10th Aug 2017. Applicable for New users only.
- Valid on Recharge/bill payment of Rs.20 or more. Flat cashback of Rs.20.
- Valid on credit/debit card transactions only
- Valid only Once per New User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number.
- NEW20 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer.
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Freecharge Balance & NetBanking
- FreeCharge Recharge Loot Not valid for Airtel transactions.
- Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account