One of the much waited cashless payment app has been launched by PM Modi himself. PM Modi launched BHIM Aadhaar pay app on the eve of Ambedkar Jayanti i.e, on 14 April 2017. BHIM Aadhaar app is the merchant interface for the BHIM app.
Apart from launching BHIM Aadhaar, PM introduced refer & earn for BHIM app. Earn money by referring your friends to download and use BHIM for payments.
How to Refer & Earn Money From BHIM Aadhaar Pay
BHIM app launched by PM Modi last year, now lets users earn some extra bucks. Users can refer & earn money. All you need to do is to refer your friends to download the app and when your friends download from your link, you get some small amount as referring commission.
If you refer one person to app and he completes 3 transactions minimum through the app, you will earn Rs 10. Apart from refer and earn program of BHIM app, will allow users to earn cashback for making digital payments through the app.
This refer and earn program will act as a push in digital payments in India. Since demonetisation, people have adopted different digital payment method. In order to achieve the goal of Digital India, PM Modi is giving us a chance to earn money by adopting digital ways of payment. This would attract more and more users on board of aadhaar enabled payment system.
About all new BHIM Aadhaar app
BHIM Aadhaar Pay App will enable merchants accept cashless payments from customers without need of cards or e-wallets. The payments will be authorised by customer’s bio-metrics like fingerprint. The transactions shall be cashless, card-less and pin-less!
How to pay using this new BHIM Aadhaar app
- If you are a merchant, login with your aadhaar number.
- Validate the aadhaar using your fingerprint.
- Now to accept payment from a customer, click on Aadhaar Pay.
- Enter customer’s Aadhaar number.
- Enter Customer’s bank name and amount to be paid.
- Select ‘Yes’ to proceed.
- Validate the transaction using customer’s fingerprint.
- After successful authorisation, the amount will be transferred from customer’s bank account to merchant’s bank account.
Please Note :
- In order to pay using aadhaar payment app, merchant needs a smartphone connected to a bio-metric scanner. If your phone has an inbuilt fingerprint sensor then you may not require an external fingerprint sensor.
- The bank accounts of both merchant and the customer need to be linked with aadhaar to make aadhaar enabled payments.