Bhim App Download , UPI Payment : Indian government has recently launched Bharat Interface For Money App from which money can easily trasfer from one android smartphone to other android phone. Bhim App developed by NPCI. Also you can win exciting prizes by sending and receiving money using this app under Modi’s. So Hurry Up.
Table of Contents
Bhim App Download – Bharat Interface For Money App :
BHIM is formed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). It’s a UPI-based app which is in the market from August. It helps you to be cashless and transfer your money digitally without any cash. But the great thing about this app is you can even transfer your money from any feature phone and without any internet access. Just dial *99# from your registered mobile number and be cashless. So Start Using it now.
How To Use Bhim App For Digital Payments ?
- Firstly Download BHIM-App (CLICK HERE)
- Open and Select your preferred language.
- Click on Next > Next (2 times).
- Now a popup will appear on your screen.
- Allow it and click on “Get Start”
- Sim must inserted in your phone which is registered with your bank account.
- Verify Registered number via OTP.
- Then Type Four digit secure passcode.
- Select your Bank name.
- Then, choose your bank account by which you want to transfer money and use with Bhim App.
Features of BHIM Android App – UPI Payment :
- Send / Receive Money : Send money to or receive money from friends, family, and customers through a mobile number or payment address. Money can also be sent to non-UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID. You can also collect money by sending a request and reverse payments if required.
- Check Balance : You can check your bank balance and transactions details on the go.
- Custom Payment Address : You can create a custom payment address in addition to your phone number.
- QR Code : You can scan a QR code for faster entry of payment addresses. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
- Transaction Limits : Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
- Language supported : Hindi and English. More languages coming soon!
How to Send Money using BHIM App ?
- Goto Home Screen and click on Send button.
- Now enter your UPI PIN.
- Enter the UPI ID of the person you are sending money to and click on verify.
- Then enter the amount you want to send.
- Finally click on Pay button and money will be transfered instantly.
All UPI Supported Banks in BHIM App :
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.