Amazon Add Money Gift Card Offer: Amazon is one of the largest online shopping destination in india where we can buy a-z products at huge discounts. As amazon summer sale is going on now a days they are giving huge discounts on every purchase we made during this time. E mail gift cards are one of the widely used payment methods on many online shopping sites. One of the main reason for this is that we didn’t want to use our debit/credit card for making the purchase. And also it is pretty easy to make the payment in emergency situations.
Amazon pay top balance offer starts on 4th August (Today) and will valid till 12th August. This offer is as promotional offer before The Great Indian Sale August 2017. The offer is valid for all users. Also the maximum cashback is capped to Rs 300 and minimum amount to spend to avail the cashback is rs 500. So to avail 15% cashback check the steps given below.
Table of Contents
- 1 FAQ
- 1.1 1. How can i avail this offer?
- 1.2 2. When am i not eligible for this offer?
- 1.3 3. What is the minimum transaction size for the Offer during the Offer Period?
- 1.4 4. What is the maximum cashback amount that I can avail under the Offer?
- 1.5 5. My payment failed while placing the order for adding Amazon Pay balance; will I be eligible for the cashback under this Offer?
- 1.6 6. How can I add Amazon Pay balance?
- 1.7 7. When will I get the cashback under the Offer?
Steps to Amazon Add Money Gift Card Offer :
- Firstly visit the offer link, Click Here
- Enter the amount and proceed further
- Minimum amount required to be recharge is ₹500 to avail 15% cashback
- To avail maximum benefit you can load upto ₹2000
- Complete the payment and you’ll get the extra cashback on 2nd September as mentioned in offer terms
- The Gift Card balance can be used on all products on Amazon.in
Terms & Conditions:
• Offer period : August 4th, 2017 – August 12th, 2017
• Load Rs.500 or more Amazon Pay balance to get 15% cashback (max cashback Rs.300 per customer) as Amazon Pay balance (“Offer”) in the Offer Period
• The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs.300 per customer.- The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their account on www.amazon.in by 2nd September, 2017
1. How can i avail this offer?
To avail this Offer the customer must-
- Be a Paid Prime member
- Add Amazon Pay balance of Rs.500 or more between August 4th, 2017 – August 12th, 2017
- The Offer is applicable for all successful transactions, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on www.amazon.in or its corresponding mobile application/site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”) during Offer Period. However, only 1 top-up per customer will be eligible during the Offer Period.
2. When am i not eligible for this offer?
- The customer is not eligible if the amount of Amazon Pay balance added is less than Rs.500 in a transaction.
3. What is the minimum transaction size for the Offer during the Offer Period?
- The minimum amount of Amazon Pay balance that you need to top-up to your account to avail the Offer is Rs.500 in a transaction.
4. What is the maximum cashback amount that I can avail under the Offer?
- The maximum cashback amount per customer is Rs.300.
5. My payment failed while placing the order for adding Amazon Pay balance; will I be eligible for the cashback under this Offer?
- If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. You will be eligible for the Offer only when the order and payment are successful.
6. How can I add Amazon Pay balance?
- To add Amazon Pay balance, you need to go to ‘Your Account’ -> ‘Top up your Amazon Pay balance’ -> ‘Pay using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking’
Or ‘Amazon Pay’-> ‘Click on Add balance’-> ‘Pay using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking’ Or visit – https://www.amazon.in/addbalance
7. When will I get the cashback under the Offer?
- The applicable cashback under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay balance on or before 2nd September, 2017.